1. Insert the mask for 8 minutes to a container of hot water (80 ° C). Insert the mask into the water, always after switching off the heat source!
2. After removal from the water, leave the mask for 1 minute
1. Place the mask in a microwave oven (800W). Make sure that the gel in the mask evenly distributed. At room temperature, the second reheat from 15 to 25 seconds.
3. Before using a mask leave for 1 minute.
4. If you need to mask more warm, reheat it in 5-second intervals until it reaches the desired temperature.
Recommended use for 20min, every 2h.
Caution: To prevent frostbite / burns mask from direct fitting mask always wrap in a clean towel. If the contents of the mask comes into contact with skin or eyes, wash immediately with water and seek medical advice. Children should only be used under the supervision of parents. If you are using a mask for recovery after surgery, make sure your doctor.
Only for external use. If accidentally swallowed the contents immediately seek medical attention.