WIRELESS BODY ANALYSIS SCALE
- The scale that has both looks and the intelligence to give you the best insights to your body composition.
Just call it the “know it all”
- Cutting-edge and ergonomically designed on the outside plus the most advanced technology on the inside makes for the smartest scale you’ll meet. It can tell you the different characteristics of your body composition like weight, body fat %, lean mass, body water and more using the four metal sensors on the scale.
Health has gone mobile
- Once you connect the scale to your home WiFi network, it will communicate all your data to the iHealth MyVitals app. Create a personal weight goal with timeline and the app will help you keep track of your progress.
Measure. Track. Share.
- The free iHealth MyVitals app automatically keeps a history of your data and gives you the option to share your information with your doctor or caregiver. Our devices work with both Apple and Android devices.
Smart enough for the whole family
- Want the whole family to stay fit and track their body composition? Not a problem because this smart scale can support up to 20 users. Now everyone can create their own goals and manage their weight data on their personal mobile devices. In addition, this scale is also FDA approved and CE compliant.
Wireless Body Analysis Scale
- Model: HS5
- Classification: Internally powered, Type BF applied part
- Wireless communication: WiFi
- Measuring method: Automatic full electronic measurement
- Machine size: 14.96” x 12.20” x 1.38” (380 mm × 310 mm × 35 mm)
- Weight: 3.3 lbs/1.5 kg (excluding battery)
- Power: 4 × 1.5V AA batteries
Range & Accuracy
- Body weight range: 11 lb – 330 lb/ 5-150 kg
- Body fat measurement range: 5%-65%
- Body water measurement range: 20%-85%
- Visceral fat rating range: 1-59
- Body weight: ±1.1lbs (11lbs~88lbs); ±(1%+0.2lbs) (8~330lbs); ±0.5kg (5kg~40kg); ±(1%+0.1kg)(40kg~150kg)
- Body fat: ±1%
- Body water: ±1%
- Body muscle mass: ±(1% + 0.2 lbs) / ±(1% + 0.1 kg)
- Bones mass: ±0.66lbs / ±0.3 kg
- Visceral fat rating: ±2
- DCI (Daily Calorie Intake): ±200kcal
Operation & Storage
- Operating temperature: 10°C - 35 °C (50°F~95°F)
- Operating humidity: 20 - 85% RH
- Storage and transport temperature: -20°C - 60 °C (-4°F~140°F)
- Storage and transport humidity: 10 - 95% RH
- 1 Wireless Body Analysis Scale
- 4 AA batteries
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide