New generation specialist shampoo based on Elestab® HP 100 (Hexamidine diisothionate).
- Normalizes the process of epidermis keratinization.
- Eliminates the cause of oily dandruff and tinea versicilor effectively and long-lastingly, prevents its reoccurrence. - Decreases seborrhoea and prevents hair from getting greasy.
- Hampers the growth of bacteria and Candida yeasts as well as destroys pathogenic fungi of the scalp (Malassezia furfur) - cause of tinea versicolor.
- Regulates and restores natural bacterial micro flora.
- Regulates the operation of sebaceous glands, prevents the inflammation of hair follicles, improves condition of scalp.
- Makes combing easier.
- Shampoo does not irritate scalp. Foams, cleans and rinses off greatly. Long-lasting and effective elimination of oily dandruff and tinea versicolor (in 90% subjects).
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Panthenol, Inulin, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Humulus Lupulus Cone Extract, Niacinamide, Faex Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate, Caffeine, Biotin, Parfum, Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium EDTA, Hexamidine Diisethionate, Lactic Acid, CI 47005, CI 14700, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount onto wet hair. Massage the scalp and hair gently, leave the shampoo for 3-5 minutes and rinse it thoroughly. Repeat the procedure. Use the shampoo at least 3 times a week for 2-6 consecutive weeks.
- Initial and advanced stadium of oily dandruff and tinea versicilor
- 2-4-week-treatment for people with oily dandruff, tinea versicilor, seborrhoea, itching
- Anti-dandruff and anti-seborrheic prophylactics