Beurer SI 40 Steam Vaporizer Generator
Beurer SI 40 utilizes evaporation technology to generate steam that humidifies ambient air and delivers soothing steam treatment during the cold season. Inhaling the soothing steam provides effective relief of the symptoms of colds, coughs, and congestion. The Beurer SI 40 Steam Vaporizer vaporizes saline solutions and essential oils to deliver an effective home treatment that is more than effective and much safer than just steam inhalation over a bowl of hot water.
Equipped with a flexible universal mask that fits snugly over the mouth and nose, the Beurer SI 40 Steam Vaporizer operates quietly and quickly, producing steam at a constant temperature for comfort and efficacy. You can adjust the nebulization performance easily to suit your personal needs with a variable steam regulator slider located at the top of the vaporizer just below the mask.
It is easy to use and simple to maintain. An important point to remember is that the steam vaporizer must be cleaned and dried after each use to prevent contamination and associated health risks. Cleaning and disinfection are simple, and all you need to do is follow the illustrated user instructions. No special cleaning agents or disinfectants are required, just a clean cloth, mild detergent, and warm or boiling water.
The Beurer SI 40 Yearly Pack contains a mask, which should be replaced annually or as soon as the mask shows signs of wear and tear or damage.
Beurer SI 40 Steam Vaporizer summary
- Steam vaporizer.
- By utilizing the evaporation technique, it is possible to generate warm steam at a constant temperature.
- delivers soothing home treatment during the cold season.
- Nebulizes liquids (i.e. distilled water, saline solution, essential oils).
- effective and safe to use.
- comfortable and relaxing treatment.
- easy and convenient to operate with one-button functionality.
- Short treatment time of circa 10 minutes.
- delivers steam via a flexible mask for the mouth and nose.
- adjustable steam for individual nebulization needs.
- Maintains constant steam temperature at circa 43°C for comfort and treatment efficacy.
- ultra-quiet, non-disturbing operation.
- Mains powered (220 – 240 V / 50 – 60 Hz).
- CE mark.
- 3 years’ warranty.
Beurer SI 40 Steam Vaporizer technical specifications
- SI 40 steam vaporizer.
- Filling volume of the internal water heater: maximum 25 ml.
- Aroma container fill volume: maximum 60 ml.
- Steam temperature: circa 43 °C
- Water boiling time: circa 2 minutes.
- Maximum operation time: circa 10 minutes
- Mask material: PVC.
- Mains connection: 220 – 240 V / 50 – 60 Hz.
- Operating conditions: temperature 10 °C to 40 °C; relative humidity 10% to 95%; and ambient pressure 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Storage and transportation conditions: temperature 0°C to 60°C; relative humidity 10% to 95%; ambient pressure 500 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Dimensions: 265 x 260 x 96 mm.
- Weight: 620 g.
- SI 40 is not a medical device; always consult your doctor if you need medical treatment!
- It is not for intended commercial or clinical use!
- not for use by children under the age of 8.
- not to be used by people with reduced physical, sensory, or mental skills without supervision.
- SI 40 is not a toy, and children must not play with it.
- Please observe general hygiene measures when using the vaporizer.
- Close your eyes during treatment and protect heat-sensitive zones.
- Do not position your face too close to the mask.
- Always read and understand the content of user instructions prior to first use.
- Retain user instructions for future reference.
- Read instructions, contraindications, warnings, recommendations, and other instructions and follow them—all are listed in the user manual.
- Consult your doctor if you are in any doubt as to your suitability to use the vaporizer.