Fewster’s Farm Jarrah Honey TA/ UMF 10, 500gm
Equivalent to MGO 283
Product of Australia
Jarrah trees located in southwestern Australia, this honey is very rare due to the short flowering season (one season every two years), the small location, and the high demand for it due to the results of scientific research.
Jarrah honey for children: –
- It reduces coughing.
- Boosting immunity in children
- It works to give the children’s body the calories it needs, which works to provide energy for the children’s body.
- It treats cases of malnutrition, because it helps in absorbing sugary and starchy materials.
- Contributes to the treatment of infections that affect the nose and mouth.
- It does not contain any additives or sugars.
- Contains antimicrobial and antifungal.
- Completely free of herbicides, pesticides and antibiotics.
- Distinctive and delicious taste.