Vitabiotics Pregnacare Max 56-Tablets + 28 Capsules
When you want the most comprehensive support from the Pregnacare range for you and your baby, Pregnacare Max is a trusted source of essential nutrients with Calcium and Omega-3.
- Carefully balanced nutrients including L-Methylofolate, an advanced form of Folic Acid
- 500mg calcium which contributes to the maintenance of bones and teeth
An advanced and trusted source of important nutrients such as L-methyl folate (an advanced form of folic acid), vitamin D, omega-3 DHA, and other essential vitamins and minerals.
Provides increased levels of calcium to help maintain normal bones and teeth.
- Formulated by experts to safeguard nutritional requirements during all of pregnancy
- Special nutritional support with L-Methylfolate, a readily available form of Folic Acid.
- 500mg calcium which contributes to the maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Provides a daily intake of 10ug Vitamin D as recommended by the UK Department of Health for all pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Brain and eye development, Bone health, Blood formation, supporting a range of nutrients
When you want the most comprehensive support from the Pregnacare range for you and your baby, Pregnacare Max is a trusted source of essential nutrients with Calcium and Omega-3. Pregnacare Max offers the ultimate formula in the range for mums-to-be who want the maximum nutritional support from Pregnacare. This advanced formula helps to safeguard the daily intake of important nutrients during pregnancy.
- Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- As with other food, and supplements seek professional advice before using if you suffer from food allergies and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition.
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
- Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to soy. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children.
Contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
Specifically formulated with an ideal, moderate level of iron
Needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
Contributes to normal production of thyroid hormones and function